The program for the Bishop Hill Civil War Day on May 26, 2018 has been finalized and is shown below. All these activities are free and open to the public due to the sponsorships of the BHHA, Community State Bank, and the Galesburg Community Foundation with the assistance of volunteer and local businesses.
- 10 a.m.- Artillery Demonstration; by Battery G, 2nd IL Light Artillery
- 11 a.m. – Skirmish #1; Coopers’ Field
- 11:30 a.m.-Medical Demonstration following skirmish; Village Park
- 1 p.m.- General John “Black Jack” Logan, as portrayed by Brian “Fox” Ellis; Village Park Gazebo
- 2:30 p.m.- Skirmish #2; Coopers’ Field
- 3:00 p.m.-Medical Demonstration following skirmish; Village Park
- 3:30 p.m.- Concert by Civil War Troubadour Dan Haughey; Village Park