The Heritage has accepted a bid to begin an interior renovation of the Dairy Building. The initial plans are to create 2 apartments/office areas and a classroom area with a dairy exhibit. We will be raising money for these repairs. More details will be forthcoming.
The Dairy Building was built in 1854. The Colonists processed and stored diary products in this facility. The dairy maids lived on the second floor. From 1861 to 1982, the building was used as three apartments. It was purchased by the BHHA in 1985.