The Historic Garden, located by the 1908 Albert Krans Livery Stable, is growing by leaps and bounds. Below are current photographs of this year’s garden. Planted in the garden are sorghum and broomcorn. Once the crops are harvested, they will be used for demonstration and fundraising purposes. Thanks to Andrew Larson, Jeff Hawes, Jeff Kaiser, and Black Hawk East Ag students for all their help with this beautiful garden.