Despite the cold weather, the work continues on the Dairy Building. In the past several weeks, we have done the following:
- Installed a new water main
- Installed a new electric pole
- Framed the handicapped accessible restroom on the first floor
- Tuckpointed the coffee bar room
- Roughed in a new stairway to the second floor.
In the coming weeks, we are planning to start installing the duct work for heating/air and start tuckpointing the Grand room on the first floor. Please go to our photo gallery to check out the latest photographs of the Dairy Building interior renovations. If you are interested in making a donation to help us preserve this 1855 building, please call 309 927-3899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Holidays!