Below is a partial listing of the winter hours for businesses and museums in Bishop Hill.
• Bishop Hill State Historic Site: Wednesday-Sunday, 9am-4pm winter hours through February 29. From March 1 on we go back to 9am-5pm Wednesday-Sunday.
• VASA National Archives will be open by appointment.
• Bishop Hill Bakery and Eatery: Thursdays thru Saturdays 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. until March 4th
• Bishop Hill Creative Commons: Friday & Saturday 10-4, Sunday 12-4 In January and February; then go back to regular hours in March Wednesday – Saturday 10-4, Sunday 12-4
• Hantverk Galleril: Monday and Tuesday by chance, Wed.-Saturday 10-5. Sunday noon-5.
• Filling Station: regular hours
• Steeple Building Museum: 10 to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
• Colony Store: Monday and Tuesday 11-3, Wednesday-Saturday 10-4 and Sunday 11-4 until March 1.
Please call ahead at 309 927-3899 or email email@example.com to confirm days and times.